SLUMBER

I was standing when you passed by at the corner,
Suddenly our eyes met and a beautiful smile you did offer,
I bow my head looked at the ground and start to wonder,
Why I just can't resist your charm as you come closer.
 
Should I look back and smile on you seem someone whisper,
Or just let go the feelings and let it just linger,
For I don't want to hurt my heart not any longer,
The pain in me still remains when left by a lover.
 
Still my mind keeps telling to look on you further,
Yet such a chance to behold you I cannot bear,
And to despise your countenance would be to err,
I can't forgive myself for this when you left after.
 
When I looked back to behold you oh, you were still there,
That sweet smile captured my heart they became sweeter,
Then suddenly you reach my hands holding me dearer,
That was the sweetest dream I have while I'm on slumber.
 
©Mobibard / Intellectual Rights Reserved.
Slumber

No comments:

Post a Comment