TEAR

If ev’ry trickling tear could wash sorrow away,
The pain that my heart felt would not forever stay,
For ever since you left me on that very day,
The more lonely tears roll from mine eyes every day.

Every passing morrow in everything I do,
My mind keeps turning back the memories of you,
Whenever the wind blows on rustling leaves pass’s through,
This heart of mine just suddenly remembers you.

Oh when will be the day my mind will forget you?
If every move I make feels like you are there too,
The memories we had difficult to undo,
Every drop of these tears seems sprinkling them to grow.

If not just for this love this pure unfailing love,
I choose not to long for to long for you thereof,
But deep inside in my heart you’re still here beloved,
I’ll let our mem’ries fade until the pain subsides.

TEARS
© MobiBard / Intellectual Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Pain in loving and holding on to memories. Thanks, Chris.😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Madam Carole, and thanks for lending your picture. Keep safe po.

      Delete