BEAUTY IN UGLY THINGS

All I see was a creepy caterpillar, crawling on a tiny leaf,
'Lil by 'lil consuming plants, and so classified as pest,
Never did I see in it, that there's beauty it possessed,
This ugly tiny crawler will become, a fascinating butterfly my guest.

So, with these irritating red ants, keeps on biting working hands,
Overbusy in the garden, cultivating lovely plants,
Then I was about to burst, yeah, my anger to decant,
Oh, what a lesson to ponder, busy creatures in my front!

If flying insects makes you squirm, a buzzing bee it could affirm,
Its sting can really inspire to scream, even the bravest man you named,
But honeybees have crucial part, of the earth's ecosystem,
And its honey an excellent, nutritious dietary supplement.

One day my little girl inquired, "why did good Lord created flies?"
I was struck I can't deny, made me off guard I was surprised!
Stooping down watching her eyes, as I gave her gentle advice,
"Those flying dirty houseflies, reminds to always clean the house."

The daily struggle that we face, 'tis even such produces faith,
Those lonely roads we used to trudged, we mastered through amazing grace,
In everything you say and do, be oft to say 'lil prayer too,
The secret of those who went through, and even ours for a breakthrough.


No comments:

Post a Comment